Underwriter’s Counsel Roundtable — Advanced
Purchase and watch the individual webinar at your convenience.
$79 for members | $99 for non-members.
Workshop 2023 Bundle
Purchase a bundle of all 19 recorded sessions from the Workshop 2023 and save.
This panel will consider several of the key developments that have affected the obligations of underwriters in the municipal securities market and how those developments should inform appropriate representation of underwriters by their counsel. This panel will focus on appropriate divisions of responsibilities between underwriters and their counsel with respect to due diligence, what underwriter’s counsel should be aware of before undertaking a representation, and how to avoid some of the pitfalls that have occurred in the last several years.
- Karen M. Jordan, Dentons US LLP
- Kimberly Marini, Ballard Spahr, LLP
- Meenah Kim, Jefferies, LLC
- Ernesto Lanza, Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Leslie Norwood, Managing Municipal Securities, SIFMA