Join and Renew
Explore the benefits of membership and learn how to join.
New to NABL?
Looking to Renew?
Login to your member profile and click “Renew Now.”
Keep your information current by accessing and updating your NABL profile.
We’re Here to Help
Contact us with questions regarding membership, renewals, or account access.
Explore Member Benefits
There are an infinite number of reasons, but here are some of the top reasons for joining—
- Full access to issue briefs, comment letters, and reports in our Resource Library, as well as member-exclusive content in NABL News.
- Discounts to our three signature conferences, On-demand webinars, and more than 100 hours of continuing legal education (CLE) credit opportunities that we currently offer.
- Access to free member-exclusive roundtables and fireside chats.
- Engage through our grassroots action center to help protect and advance sensible public finance policies and support our market.
- Gain insights from member-exclusive updates on regulatory and legislative activity in Washington, D.C.
- Stay current on what’s happening in D.C. by attending our Advocacy Update sessions held virtually each quarter.
- Join one of our 12 committees to find your network.
- Participate on publication projects and other opportunities available in our Project Opportunities Center.
- Highlight your expertise by being listed in our directory of bond lawyers.
- Access to bond lawyer job postings on our career center.
By the Numbers
With more than 2,300 active members you will find a network and community for your practice.
101HouRs of CLE OPPORTUNITIES
We offered 101 hours of CLE courses at 30 percent discount to our members.
90 percent of our members renewed in 2023.
Victoria Ozimek, Bracewell LLP in Austin, TX
It’s a one-stop shopping experience for all of the resources that a bond lawyer might need.
Kareem J. Spratling, Bryant Miller Olive P.A in Tampa, FL.
NABL’s in-person conferences are the most valuable for me. Whether you want to develop new business, step up your game intellectually, develop industry contacts, or keep up with CLE requirements— it’s all there.”
Kathleen C. McKinney, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A. in Greenville, SC
I could not imagine being a bond attorney for 40 years without the support NABL provided in keeping me current on the complex statutory and regulatory requirements of the practice.
Member Types and Dues
Passed the Bar Before 2020
Passed the Bar After 2020
|Retired NABL Members||$50|
|Current Law Students**||Complimentary|
**Current students at an accredited U.S. law school are eligible for a free student membership through graduation.
Two Ways to Apply
Ready to join? You can apply online or via a paper application.
Joining online is fast and easy. Click on the link below to complete your application.
You can also download a PDF application to complete and submit via email or mail using the links below.
Mail your printed complete application to:
National Association of Bond Lawyers
601 Thirteenth Street, NW
Suite 800 South
Washington, DC 20005-3975
Having trouble with your application?
We remain committed to growing the interest in and practice of public finance law through our free student membership. Current students of an accredited U.S. law school are eligible for a free student membership through the duration of their enrollment. Students interested in any area of law may take advantage of our free membership, which includes the member benefits listed above.
Other Student Resources
Current law students are also encouraged to learn more about our Ballard Scholarship, which covers attendance at our annual Essentials conference held each spring.