Welcome to the NABL Research Library. The Library contains searchable documents relating to federal tax, securities and general municipal bond matters. In addition, this online library contains NABL Comment Papers and Letters, Model Documents and Formal Reports.
Be sure to log in before attempting to search for documents. The new site provides users with two robust search options:
(1) The SEARCH BAR on the top right of each page - users can search for a word, date or phrase on the entire website.
- When using the SEARCH BAR, use the drop-down menu next to the search bar to filter your results. For example, if you want to search the entire website, use the "Website" option in the drop-down menu and type in a word, phrase or date. A full website search will display results found on webpages first, followed by the list of documents.
(2) Under the RESEARCH tab, users can select the Document Search link to use more advanced search criteria.
- When using the Document Search, you can use the drop-down menus to make your search more specific. For example, if you want to only search a word or phrase in the titles of the documents, use the "Title" option in the drop-down menu. If you want to search the entire contents of the documents for a specific word or phrase, use the "Contents" option. You can also use a combination of Title, Contents and Publication Date (date format: MM-DD-YYYY) to further narrow the number of search results returned.
- Once your search results are displayed, you can further filter your results by clicking one of the categories to the left of the displayed results. For example, if you want to filter your search results so that they only display items in the Federal Tax Materials section, click the "Federal Tax Materials" category.
- Click on the "Title" or "Publication Date" headers to sort the list of results by these fields.