NABL's FREE student membership provides you with the tools and resources you need to expand your expertise and start your career in municipal finance. By becoming a NABL student member, you will gain access to NABL's Research Library, teleconferences, NABL e-newsletters and alerts, and most importantly be able to access the NABL membership directory where you can start connecting with the top public finance professionals.
Become a Student Member
As a NABL member, you have access to valuable benefits and resources to support you throughout your legal education and career:
Networking & Community
- As a student member, you will join a network of over 2,500 municipal finance professionals who are seen as industry leaders and experts.
- You will be included in NABL's membership directory, the online database, and you will be able to connect with other professionals from around the country.
News & Resources
- Receive NABL's three e-newsletters, NABL News The Weekly Wrap, and The Bond Lawyer and stay on top of association and industry updates and learn about the weekly activities taking place in Congress, regulatory agencies, and with other municipal finance associations.
- Stay informed through NABLNET Alerts on the latest federal, legislative, and regulatory updates.
- Stay engaged and informed by following NABL on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and be a part of NABL's member-only online community NABL Connect.
- Use NABL's Research Library to search through documents relating to federal tax, securities law, and general municipal bond matters. In addition, this online library contains NABL Comment Papers and Letters, Model Documents and Formal Reports.